Thursday, October 8, 2009

Revision Breast Augmentation: Correction of Capsular Contracture & The Double Bubble Deformity




While I enjoy all aspects of Aesthetic Surgery, correction of capsular contracture and revision breast surgery is particularly enjoyable to me. Not only do I enjoy anatomic and aesthetic challenges of these operations, but also the degree of patient satisfaction is high.

This patient had painful capsular contracture and left breast double-bubble deformity. Correction of this asymmetry was done with bilateral "en bloc" capsulectomy, re-set of the inframammary fold, and change of implant profile. I am very thankful to have had such excellent aesthetic surgery training from outstanding mentors in Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Encino, and Valencia. I am truly fortunate.